amuck-landowner

Sales and L2 Support

GIANT_CRAB

Howdy friends of VPSBoard!

My name is Huiren and I am currently seeking an internship attachment for the web/VPS hosting industry. 

I have had 2 years of experience with LoomHosts as a tech support and web developer, dealing with a wide range of things like tracing abuses, developing WHMCS stuff, troubleshooting software and many more. I am very familiar with WHMCS, cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, OpenVZ and KVM virtualisation technologies. 

I am also an opensource fan and have contributed mainly in edge software testing and bug reporting. One of the projects I have contributed a lot to is the Freak Fortress 2 Beta.I have also published one of my work on Github. In addition to that, I help out in various forums such as SourceMod and VPNGate. 

I live in Singapore and my timezone is GMT+0800 so I'll be able to assist with the night times of USA. I'm open to both remote and local positions but relocation is not an option for me.

My LinkedIn profile is right over here and my portfolio is right over here.

My resume/CV is attached here, please take a look at it if you're interested. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to shoot me an email, hello [at] woohuiren [dot] me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and I really look forward to becoming part of your awesome team.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner