amuck-landowner

Secure Dragon LLC. - 9 US Locations Powered by Wyvern and now with a new website!

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Secure Dragon LLC. was formed in October of 2010 and has been offering quality services since 2011. We are a fully registered Limited Liability Company with the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations and we obtain our IPs directly from ARIN (AS54561).

We are located in 9 locations within the United States which include the following:

• Tampa, FL (E Solutions)
  • Denver, CO (Handy Networks)
  • Los Angeles, CA (COLO@)
  • Chicago, IL (COLO@)
  • Weehawken, NJ (COLO@)
  • Atlanta, GA (COLO@)
  • Phoenix, AZ (COLO@)
  • Dallas, TX (QuadraNet)
  • Portland, OR (CNServers - DDOS Protected Services Only)
We own all of our hardware and IP addresses while also providing our own custom VPS control panel named Wyvern.
We offer a 99.9% Uptime SLA and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

The following are included in all OpenVZ VPS plans:

• Off-Site Backups of your VPS
  • Wyvern Control Panel to manage your VPS and rDNS
  • One-click Backups from Wyvern
  • Root Access
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • /64 Block of Native IPv6 (add your IPv6 addresses to your VPS in Wyvern)
  • Instant Activation
  • Migrate your VPS between 8 locations inside Wyvern (limit one migration per day)
Here is a list of our Budget OpenVZ Plans (available in all locations except Portland):64MB RAM / 64MB vSwap / 3GB RAID10 Storage / 250GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $9.99/Year

128MB RAM / 128MB vSwap / 10GB RAID10 Storage / 500GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $2.49/Month OR $14.99/Year

256MB RAM / 256MB vSwap / 15GB RAID10 Storage / 500GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $2.99/Month OR $24.99/Year

512MB RAM / 512MB vSwap / 20GB RAID10 Storage / 500GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $4.99/Month OR $39.99/Year

1024MB RAM / 1024MB vSwap / 25GB RAID10 Storage / 750GB Bandwidth / 2 CPU Core - $6.99/Month OR $69.99/Year

2048MB RAM / 2048MB vSwap / 30GB RAID10 Storage / 1000GB Bandwidth / 2 CPU Core - $9.99/Month OR $99.99/Year

Order Now

Our DDOS Protected VPSs come with up to 10Gbps/1.5Mpps of protection (although it can handle a lot more, it's not guaranteed). Our VPS nodes are colocated inside CNServers, no tunnels or added latency there. GRE is also enabled so you can run you own if you'd like remote protection.

Here is a list of our DDOS Protected Plans (Portland Only):

256MB RAM / 256MB vSwap / 15GB RAID10 Storage / 350GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $9.99/Month OR $99.90/Year

512MB RAM / 512MB vSwap / 20GB RAID10 Storage / 500GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $19.99/Month OR $199.90/Year

1024MB RAM / 1024MB vSwap / 40GB RAID10 Storage / 1000GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $29.99/Month OR $269.90/Year

2048MB RAM / 2048MB vSwap / 80GB RAID10 Storage / 2000GB Bandwidth / 1 CPU Core - $49.99/Month OR $499.90/Year

Order Now

Want to test out our networks? Check out our looking glass here: Drgn.biz

Have a question? We have a vast Knowledge Base where we try to answer all of your questions so feel free to check it out and search around: KB

Do you offer 24x7 support? We're not staffed 24x7, but to get an idea of our average response times on tickets you can just take a peek at the top of any page in the client area to see the average of our last 10 tickets. We try to keep it under 1 hour and that tracker rarely goes past that goal.

How can I pay you? We accept payments via Paypal, Credit Card (Stripe), and Bitcoin (BitPay payments are non-refundable and can take up to 2 hours to process).

Do you offer an discounts or coupons? There are some floating around, enjoy the hunt!

Can I run _____? Check our AUP for more details: https://securedragon.net/aup.php

I want a VPS for backups. That's not a question but you're still in luck, we offer Backup VPSs ranging from 25GB to 500GB.

Do you only offer OpenVZ? No, we also have 2 KVM nodes, one in Tampa and one in Denver that sometimes have stock (powered by SolusVM).

Feel free to check out our website and browse around before you decide to purchase, we love information and communication so we try to communicate a ton of information to our clients and guests.

Last edited by a moderator:

nunim

VPS Junkie
+1 for SecureDragon, love the new control panel   :D  I did my first migration just last night and everything worked great!  

Any news on non-DDOS protected hosting in Portland?  Seattle would be a nice alternative if Portland is not cost effective.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Any news on non-DDOS protected hosting in Portland?  Seattle would be a nice alternative if Portland is not cost effective.
I'll revisit this with Steve. We had everything worked out but I forget why we never shipped the server.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I preferred the old site but love the service. One of if not my most stable box wit these guys in Georgia.

Do recommend.

Thanks for the feedback. We had a lot of complaints about the old site having too much text and causing information overload for some visitors. I wanted to get as close to a single page design as possible and this is the first time I've ever hired a someone else to build a site for us.

Just a small KVM yearly for VPN, Vultr is pissing me off.

Oh, not very likely since I hate KVM and we don't plan on building more nodes but we might go a different route in the distant future.

Anyone tried @KuJoe 's live migration feature yet?  Interested in hearing about it.
We get a migration or 2 a day, so far all positive feedback on our side but I'm curious if anybody else has any input that can help us improve it. :)

Munzy

It doesn't have to be KVM, I just want something more "real" then openvz. XEN or Vmware, something else?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
It doesn't have to be KVM, I just want something more "real" then openvz. XEN or Vmware, something else?
If we go with anything it will be VMware because I play with ESXi all day long at work and for the most part I love it (as long as it's not hosted on a VCE vBlock).

KuJoe

Verified Provider
VCE vBlock What is that?
It's a self contained "data center", here's a link to it: http://www.vce.com/products/vblock/overview

Basically it's a whole cabinet with the servers, SAN, and network built in and VCE is a joint company between VMware, Cisco, and EMC so you'd think ESXi would work perfect out of the box but that's never the case.

Sorry to get off topic, if we do offer VMware VMs it will be quite a bit in the future since it will require a significant investment and location-wise is still up in the air.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Do you have any recommendations for data centers in either Portland or Seattle by chance?

nunim

VPS Junkie
Do you have any recommendations for data centers in either Portland or Seattle by chance?
No clue about Portland, in Seattle I know there's a few options, maybe checkout the Westin?

http://www.westinbuilding.com/

There's also:

http://www.coloinseattle.com/

And a few others, Incero recently opened a Seattle POP as well.  Perhaps talk to Nick A?

Would certainly be interested in a Pacific Northwest location, you could look at Peer1 Vancouver but it's a little pricey afaik.

mikeyur

Verified Provider

I'll revisit this with Steve. We had everything worked out but I forget why we never shipped the server.
I'd buy one in a heartbeat, all I hear is good things. Unfortunately none of your locations (except for Portland) have <80ms pings.. I get better pings to Tampa (~87ms) than Los Angeles (+100ms), and I'm just 2 hours north of Seattle.

Re: locations. Everyone's pretty much at the westin building. My friend's company uses these guys and I hear great things: https://astutehosting.com/colocation

If you put up a location in Vancouver, I'd buy all of it.. just all of it. There are no good VPS providers here. I was all about Virtovo when they launched here, and then the service shutdown in <30 days after signup.

amuck-landowner