Server in Europe cheaply and reliably

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Ingrid, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    HostRound and Suissrack companies are in my mind and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with? I'm willing to host a heavy website with them and need to know which plan is the best from your point of view?

2. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Check with scopehosts for most reliable and quality services with quick support for your queries.

Hostfinch likes this.
  3. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I know QHoster.com is quite good professional web host which offers nice server packages in +30 server locations.
    Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites. Couldn't be happier!

4. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    If you ask me, I like Exmasters.com as the host for getting EU dedicated servers at good rates.
    They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

5. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I have seen Warez-host.com offer nice offshore servers in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria.
    Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I know swisslayer.com is reliable option for getting Switzerland servers at reasonable price.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Why not to give Centohost.com a try?
    I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!
    Thanks guys for all your help.

8. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I'd draw your attention to HostSailor and QHoster plans as they are full-featured and their uptime is high and prices are competitive.

9. Hostfinch

Hostfinch New Member

Jun 4, 2018
    I never heard of these 2 hosting providers , can you justify for selecting these hosting providers?.
    As there are many trustful hosting providers which are providing the best services to there clients.Try to checkout there features and go for best ones