Server in Europe which is cheap

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hostsailor and hostround provide servers in Europe on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, so what is that?

2. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Can recommend Exmasters.com - it rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I heartily and unconditionally recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.

3. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Hostsailor as well as hostround companies are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    These companies are focused on delivering resourceful hosting plans and provides constant and uninterrupted hosting and support services, so you can rely on these companies. They also have live chat.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I highly recommend Cloudarion.com servers. I am very happy with their service.
    Network uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.

5. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
  6. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Both mentioned companies - hostsailor and hostround - are good and reliable enough to have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
    Great host with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I've been working with Exmasters.com for a little over a year now and I have to say their customer service is second to none.
    Every time I have a question or need their assistance I find them to be quick to answer and quick to act.

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend Jelastic.com and their Multi-cloud solutions.
    The platform supports Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, Go environments, as well as Docker and Kubernetes clusters.

It has unique pay-as-you-use pricing model!

9. Archer-arrow

Archer-arrow New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

10. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    If you are interested, try to contact Jelastic.com team and get all the things cleared with their sales representative.
    They are actively offering clustered solutions for different applications and stacks that can be installed just in one click and are pre-configured for automatic scaling.