Server in NL

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway New Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hostsailor and QHoster provide servers in NL and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    I am willing to host an e-shop with them, so which way is better to follow?

2. Kostoprav

Kostoprav New Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    So if you make QHoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
    Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

3. Wark

Wark New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    It seems to me hostsailor is the best option because of their unmatched services with affordable prices and quality support.

4. Lee

Lee Retired Staff Retired Staff Verified Provider

Mar 25, 2013
    How did you come with those two provider names amongst all others?

5. Brothman

Brothman New Member

Jun 21, 2013
    QHoster as well as hostsailor are decent and trustworthy provider whose servers are low cost and reliable and support is fast and prompt and they are able to meet any of your demands.

6. Charmaine

Charmaine New Member

May 22, 2017
    It seems to me servers from legionbox.com and oissite.com are worth your attention.
    They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.

7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I think you will make the right decision to choose warez-host.com Netherlands Dedicated Server.
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.

8. stephon

stephon New Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Genuinely had no idea regarding Hostsailor and QHoster.
    But i like to suggest you to checkout there services and try to contact them.Do check reviews about there services in top review submission sites.Hope you get the best results.

Scopehosts likes this.
  9. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    I would like to suggest you, as there are many best hosting providers around who are hosting in NL. Glance at - Scopehosts do provide VPS hosting, managed VPS hosting , cloud hosting and dedicated hosting in Netherlands location with best deals and offers all the time.

10. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I'd recommend you to use servers from reliable hosts, I mean hostingsource and oissite.
    They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

11. zomgmike

zomgmike Member Verified Provider

Jul 17, 2013
    I think this is a paid astroturfing campaign...