Server to buy from a decent provider

Ingrid

Legionbox.com and suissrack.com servers were advised me to try as the best ones and I wonder which way should I follow?

Kostoprav

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Try considering Sivehost.com and their dedicated hosting packages.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

Brothman

Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

Orestock

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet. On the account of the fact I can recommend these hosts:
1) Hostwinds.com
2) Hostpapa.com
3) QHoster.com
I highly recommend these guys!

Benny_D

I would recommend you to check with scopehosts.com
- Quality service
- Uptime servers and high performance
- Quick support
- Security and DDOS protection etc...
Have a look on the site., Get best service

HostZealot

I would like to introduce you Hostzealot that offers high-quality services, with 99% uptime, we can offer you a discount for a lifetime with coupon code 50OFFVPS.
I am sure you will like our support and services productivity. Hope to cooperate soon. Have a good day.

Derossi

IMHO, Okayservers.com is really good option for getting well-balanced servers in Germany.
The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.

I'm very happy with their customer service, definitely recommend!