Server to buy ... need your help ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Hostsailor and hostingsource provide a wide range of servers and I don't know which one should I buy? Any ideas?

2. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

As an alternative, can recommend you to consider Gpuservers.net Nvidia server hosting packages.
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service..

3. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Use servers from reliable companies: legionbox.com and hosting.uk.
    Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

4. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I advice you to choose vikhost.com. You can choose SSD VPS in different locations: Sweden, Netherland, Ukraine. Vikhost cares about customers and has professional support 24x7.

5. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Choose a webhost after considering these points,
    1. What purpose will you be using the VPS
    2. Where are you client based, the latency of your website matters.
    3. Uptime guarantee and support the web host provides
    Scopehosts offers you affordable VPS packages. Let me know your monthly budget, I would suggest you a suitable option.