SSD VPS account is better to sign up with ...

Ingrid

Comparing SSD VPS plans from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com, which plan is better to sign up with? What do you think?

Mrejkin

I know pretty good feature-packed VPS accounts offered by these hosts: Cloudarion.com and Exmasters.com (if you choose one of them, you will be satisfied with the speed, uptime and customer tech support). Pricing is competitive. Compare their accounts and choose the best one.

JimCarter

Hello,

If you are looking for the SSD VPS than you should probably consider AccuWebhosting. Because they provide managed service on all SSD VPS by-default. So you will get fully managed server and don't need to worry about the issues faced on VPS. With other providers, you will have to purchase managed service additionally. So this is a big plus.

Do remember always choose the provider who gives excellent support. AccuWebhosting provides the best support that I have ever experienced. they provide support via live chat, support tickets, phone calls all this available 24/7.

They also have a self-help knowledge base so you can easily search and troubleshoot simple issues by yourself.
check their SSD plans from here

VirtualGuy

I would recommend any of the VPS plans from Truxgo Servers.

All their VPS plans features SSD only storage, anti DDoS, are available on multiple locations worldwide and have multi-platform support (Linux distros or Windows).

You can check Truxgo's services here: https://truxgoservers.com/vps/

Kostoprav

QHoster.com is a good one. Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their VPS hosting service is perfect.. They are very keen on maintain their level of service, security, and professionalism.

Droway

I think HostingSource.com is not the only company to have a deal with.
Legionbox.com is worth trying as plans are full-featured and high uptime.
Both companies are trustworthy and solid.

Derossi

I would like to say that QHoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.