SSD VPS service ?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Benny_D, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Scopehosts.com and Hostsailor.com have provided SSD VPS service on reasonable prices with latest features and I have to select the best one, what is that?

2. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    So, I have a good time since I've been hosting my websites with hostingsource.com ssd vps.
    I have no server crashes or hacker attacks, my site really works good with boonex and it costs many resources when users take the videochat, but the performance is every time good.

3. Jacob paul

Jacob paul New Member

Jun 12, 2018
    From the recent times , i heard lot of good review about Scopehosts. I suggest you to go with scopehosts , which is providing best SSD VPS hosting at very affordable costs.
    Try to compare both the hosting providers in your list and decide the best ones

4. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com accounts are able to satisfy all your needs.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Well, would like to add that hostingsource.com is a great host that I would recommend.
    My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.