ssd web hosting recommendations?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Mrejkin, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider?
    I would like to get 30 gbs of disk space. Linux.
    Do you know anything about swisslayer.com swiss web host - their web hosting services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

2. web-project

web-project Member Verified Provider

Jan 28, 2014
    Google for a reviews and find out more, why someone should make a homework for you?

3. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I want to say that servers from 2cloud.eu and a2hosting.com are worthwhile.
    Prices are low and servers have no downtime.
    Support is fast and prompt.

4. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Swisslayer.com offer services like none other. If there is one thing i love about them the most, it is there tech Support.
    It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

5. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I have done a search via Yahoo and found the host called Swisslayer.com. Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique.
    Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

6. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They have proved to be active hosting companies which handles customer support seriously. Prices are competitive.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I've been with swisslayer.com for a year now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost.
    While they are a bit pricier than the host I was coming from, they have more than earned the extra couple of dollars a month.

8. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Yeah, I agree with the others. Swisslayer.com is one of the best options for hosting any sites.
    You know, their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

9. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    scopehosts.com provides best SSD services, check with SSD plans and other features as well.
    Their support is quick and knowledgeable.., Have a look on the site

10. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Hostingsource and QHoster can be good for your needs.
    You contacts with them are very rewarding, smooth, hassle free; your questions are efficiently answered.