The best VPS in NL

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Comparing VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net, which plan is the best in NL?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Give QHoster.com team a try. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
    Their payments are Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

3. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    If you looking for VPS from NL, you need to try fast SSD VPS in Netherlands from vikhost.com. You will get professional support 24x7, 1Gbps connection and fast SSD.

4. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    QHoster.com support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent.

5. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I have read only positive reviews of QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net services and it seems to me you may try any of them.
    Prices are not high and support is responsive around the clock.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    As an alternative, can recommend rockhoster.com NL vps hosting solutions (OpenVZ and KVM).
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

7. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net - are able to meet all your demands.
    Their platforms are very stable and have been so good that I use one of the VPS machines there to do real time monitoring of several of my other cloud services. Billing is good. Only needed support twice. Good.

8. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Give QHoster.com a try. Their service is invaluable, quick, friendly and professional.
    The support is every time friendly and I ask them sometimes and they help me - So, i have a good time since I've been using their hosting service.

9. Archer-arrow

Archer-arrow New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that you are considering?