amuck-landowner

The new 'Macbook'

Jack

Well Hello,

It appears that Apple are stopping the pro/air and make a single 'macbook'

http://www.apple.com/macbook/

Fullbleed.jpg

P1010005.jpg

In my eyes I think they've taken the wrong direction with this and it's looking like a cheap Acer chromebook also they've changed the bloody charger port again! 

Last edited by a moderator:

GIANT_CRAB

From my experience, Intel Core M processor is horrible as fuck. 

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro. Performance is crap like shit. Open up Foobar2000 and then play music and stuff, you will hear that the music doesn't play properly. And then also open up chrome browser, you'll see that everything lags like SHIT. 

I can't say for sure how it will perform on "Macbook" because Lenovo's Yoga 3 Pro has built in core throttling to prevent it from overheating (it has a small fan inside although it says "fanless" ayylmao). 

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro. Performance is crap like shit. 
Second that.

The reason why I switched to the Lenovo Yoga 10 HD tablet running Android.

Back to the Macbook. They just cut too many ports.

They didn’t include an SD Card slot - you just have a single USB-C connector that lets you charge the laptop, plus an audio jack.

If you want to connect a monitor while you charge your MacBook and another device, you have to use the USB – C Digital AV Multiport Adapter.
Not talking about the tiny 256 GB SSD.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Well Hello,

It appears that Apple are stopping the pro/air and make a single 'macbook'

http://www.apple.com/macbook/

Fullbleed.jpg

P1010005.jpg

In my eyes I think they've taken the wrong direction with this and it's looking like a cheap Acer chromebook also they've changed the bloody charger port again! 
Are they aiming for a ultrabook-style look? It honestly looks like a wannabe of Microsoft Surface (keyboard style).

Last edited by a moderator:

Hxxx

Are you sure they are stopping making the other models pro and air? I dont think so. Last time i checked it said they are adding a new model line which is the macbook. If you take a look at the specs, the macbook doesn't come close to the PRO specs. SO is impossible in that sense, since the PRO is used more for production.

amuck-landowner