amuck-landowner

The Truth about Tdale and everything that happened since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdale

Verified Provider
Place holder. I promise this is coming soon. I'm putting my timeline together as i type this.

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

=== Administrator Edit: Added Content Upon Request ===

Hello,

*I just want to say that this wasn't written until page 3 of posts. I woke up to everything outted before I got to post*

I just want to collaborate everything that has been posted thus far. The sale of UGVPS was discussed in February of 2013 when it was also sold and payment was received. Chris Fabozzi took over operations March 1st 2013. I thought of Chris Fabozzi as a friend and stayed in touch with him even after the sale.

After a Month or so I started working for Chris as he had a need for some sysadmin work. I asked Chris plenty of times to get the company out of my now ex-wife’s name. Crystal and I didn’t actually get divorced until 2014 even though we were separated. He assured me he was going to change it, it never happened. After working for Chris for a few months he suggested that I work for ColoCrossing.

In August of 2013 I drove from Wilkes-Barre, PA to Buffalo, NY to come meet everyone. Chris was supposed to be there however he was not. I met Jon who was very nice to me. He showed me around Buffalo, took me to visit the data center in Downtown Buffalo and we went out to dinner. I didn’t meet Chris until the 2nd day I was there. In person these people are very nice; at least they were to me.

Everything was fine until late September when the whole UGVPS thread was blowing everything open. I was under a lot of pressure from every direction; I was late to work at ColoCrossing multiple times and was terminated on those grounds.

Dig The Mine was created in July of 2013 by me. Jon nor Chris had any issues with it as it didn’t compete with their business. Dig The Mine failed in December after the September thread made its way into the Minecraft Community. I’ll be dissolving the LLC.

I admit I was wrong to put the company in my ex-wife’s name. That was mistake number 1, mistake number 2 was letting Fabozzi to continue to use my mistake to profit himself as long as it lasted. If you look at the timeline, I sold the company to Chris after Crystal and I decided to split up. I had to choose, keep my normal job or quit and run UGVPS. I didn’t feel UGVPS was able to support me at the time so I sold it. I tried to do the right thing.

I hope the community understands that and gives me a fair shake when I launch my new company. I’m going to continue to use the Dig the Mine LLC company name to do business until it makes enough money to support registering an LLC. At that time I will dissolve Dig the Mine LLC.

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You know that, coming from you, we're about as likely to believe the content as we would be if it was posted by Fabozzi or Biloh, right?

tdale

Verified Provider
When you read the content and it makes sense you wont care who wrote it :)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Oh fran, you'll even love it. I Promise.
Oh i'm sure I will :p I'm just trying to cut the tension a bit while trying to be funny.

Take your time. Its been the better part of a year, what's another couple days.

Francisco

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Verified @tdale as the Thomas Dale in question.

One thing that was overlooked is the fact you only have 15 (or 60, I forget) minutes to modify your original post. Whenever you make your actual post, myself, @HalfEatenPie or @MartinD can edit your original post to include that content for you.

:popcorn:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'll chip in my timeline on this tonight when life settles down.

I can confirm also that this @tdale is indeed who he says, as I've been interacting with him recently.

I've dropped probably a lot of hints and random pieces along the way, but this story is going to have some stunners of course.

mrwright

Tom I know what you are doing ::sigh::

There are time you really messed up, I hope if you are going to do this you take responsibility.

Mun

Never Forget
popcorn_out_of_bowl.gif

C= Since I know you guys will love it!

Ohh I am thinking of making a gallery of popcorn gifs, if you guys could PM me your favorites I'll upload them into a nice collection for everyone to see and use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner