amuck-landowner

Value Optimzed Cpanel Proactive VPS?

TechVM

Hello, I am having troubles finding a valued optimized proactive managed Cpanel VPS that isn't breaking the bank. As well as willing to work with with me as a provider and not an "end user" when it comes with cases of ToS violations (given that even the best shared providers will get clients that will screw them over). So I thought of placing a request here to see if anyone can help me with this.

1 CPU core
1GB of RAM
15GB SSD disk space
250GB Bandwidth

All dedicated resources for around $35/month. Does anyone know of a place that any better than just slapping a template onto a VPS and calling that "fully managed"?

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Hey, we provide Cloud Servers in London, Ireland, Netherlands & New York, I could do a Cloud Server with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU Core, 15GB SSD & 250GB Bandwidth (all dedicated resources) for approx £8.00/mo on a Linux or Windows Operating system if you'd like, contact us if you wish to order :)

TechVM

Hey, we provide Cloud Servers in London, Ireland, Netherlands & New York, I could do a Cloud Server with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU Core, 15GB SSD & 250GB Bandwidth (all dedicated resources) for approx £8.00/mo on a Linux or Windows Operating system if you'd like, contact us if you wish to order :)
Thanks but no thanks, I am looking for full managed solution.

amuck-landowner