VPS account ... need a cheap one

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Hostsailor.com and aspnix.com are in my mind and I need to k now which one would be the best for me?

HappyPuppy likes this.
  2. JimCarter

JimCarter New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    jimcarter2605
    Nover heard of aspnix. Try AccuWeb Hosting, they provide VPS at $7.99 only with 1 GB RAM.

HappyPuppy likes this.
  3. waqasskhalid

waqasskhalid Member

Jun 20, 2015
    How cheap do you want the VPS to be?

4. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    You know hostwinds and hostround services can be good for meeting all your needs.
    Prices are low, plans are full-featured and uptime is high. Support is fast and prompt.

5. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Please provide configurations which you want and price. Maybe members can provide for you interesting offer.

6. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Have a look at VPS accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net, they are low cost and reliable.

HappyPuppy likes this.
  7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

What are your requirements?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend you these hosts:
    1) Libertyvps.net ; 2) Vpsland.com ; 3) Swisslayer.com
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

HappyPuppy likes this.
  8. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Overall, very pleased with Hostwinds ssd vps host. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

HappyPuppy likes this.
  9. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I've been with rockhoster.com for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
    I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

10. Hostdens

Hostdens New Member

Apr 3, 2018
    why not visit first hostdens.com website, you will get happy after looking the plans and I am not talking only plans but support is also good one, we provide 24x7 live support

11. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I must say hostsailor.com is GOOD web host! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
    Excellent service!

12. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I suggest you to check scopehosts.com
    Quality and quick support