VPS account ... need to know more info about these hosts (yourlasthost vs legionbox)

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Which VPS account (yourlasthost or legionbox) is better to sign up with?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

I can also recommend you to widen the range of your search. Such web hosts as QHoster.com and also Cloudarion.com offer really cool vps accounts.
    Moreover, they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors!

SSDBlazeHosting likes this.
  3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I know exmasters.com and their cheap vps hosting accounts are really great.
    I am now paying less money for 3 domains and have lots of room to spare. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

4. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    YourLastHost, looks better with online presence and clients reviews online, but we don't have any personal experience with them. You should talk to them via live chat or support ticket to clear your doubts before getting a hosting plan.

5. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Legionbox.com is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet.
    Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Yourlasthost.com hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.
    I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.

7. SSDBlazeHosting

SSDBlazeHosting New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    Its a tossup, both seem decent from reviews and live chat. Its really personal opinion from this point xD.

8. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    Can't recommend them highly enough!

9. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I know hostforweb.com is a good place where you can order cheap vps hosting deals.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

10. LinuxFox

LinuxFox New Member

Sep 12, 2018
    Yourlasthost has good offers for KVM and OpenVZ virtual servers. Did you contact them to check if they meet your requirements?