VPS account to buy ....

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    VPS deals which libertyvps.com and asvhost.com provide are really attractive for me and I want to know what plan should I buy to host a forum?

2. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    You willn't regret if you choose SSD VPS from vikhost.com. We provide the best service for our clients. Please contact us if you have any questions!

3. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    If you ask me, I have seen really nice vps hosting accounts (linux/windows) offered by rockhoster.com team.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose libertyvps.net netherlads hosting deals.
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

5. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostRound.com can be good for you.
    They are the companies with quick, fast and easy services. True value for Money as they say. Tech support - efficient - to the point - hassle fee. Pleasant change for market trends which are vague / time-consuming responses.

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I joined libertyvps.net a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
    My last webhost would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
    The tools provided are great!

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I've been with Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

8. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Take a look at hostforweb.com cheap VPS deals. USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life.
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

9. Strad Solutions

Strad Solutions New Member

Oct 23, 2018
    vps hositng
  10. myhostingprovider

myhostingprovider New Member

Nov 30, 2018
    You should buy at least 2GB RAM with 40-50GB SSD Disk, 2 CPU Cores for the forum to run smoothly. Also, choose the data center location wisely where you want to target the end users.