VPS account to sign up with

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com VPS deals are in my mind and I need to know which way is better to go?

2. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Could you please share your requirements of VPS ?
    If you want to have service with them, Try to check their reviews of service and support and compare the vps plans and features which is suitable for your needs, then go ahead with them

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Why not to give warez-host.com a try?
    Honestly, I haven't noticed any down time, that I remember. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

4. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth your attention as they are solid and trustworthy.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget. Support is active for 24 hours.

5. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Rareservers.com web host.
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Can recommend cloudarion.com and their affordable ssd vps hosting solutions.
    There's a great balance between price and quality. They have a very good support and respond fast to support tickets.

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    For me, Hostforweb.com cheap ssd hosting plans look feature-rich and well-balanced.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!