VPS account which is cheap and reliable

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Libertyvps.net and legionbox.com have servers which are nice for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    You can rely on Aspnix.com - they offer good cloud vps hosting accounts at reasonable rates.
    They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

3. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Yourlasthost.com and suissrack.com servers are worth trying.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

4. waqasskhalid

waqasskhalid Member

Jun 20, 2015
    What is your budget for a VPS?

5. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I've been using legionbox.com for more than 4 months now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

6. rumsfo

rumsfo New Member

Jun 11, 2013
    Go for stability, not just size. Just because the host if offering you unmetered and unlimited space, doesn't mean you should soley base your decision on that. What good is that account to you when your site is down or the server is overloaded? Research how long the hosting business has been in operation. See if they have recently changed ownership, and if they show positive cash flow.

7. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I've had a website with Hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting for about 10 months. I highly recommend them. They have fast servers. Support is top notch.

8. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    You will be pleased using exmasters.com and their well-balanced vps hosting services.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

9. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I'd draw your attention to servers from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com.
    Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

10. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    You can check vikhost.com, we have cheap ssd VPS and qualified support 24x7. Can contact us and you will have trial period for VPS

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  11. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I'd recommend you to look through Hostforweb.com vps hosting deals.
    Just contact them, they can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

"code2018" - 20% off for life!