amuck-landowner

VPS hosting for uploading videos to the website ?

Kostoprav

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Any info on 3v-host.com web hosting deals? can I trust them?
Does such hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?

orlando17

Now, I see, that web hosting is becoming more and more popular. Many people are trying to get knowledge in this kind of sphere, though, sometimes it is quite difficult. That's why, I want you to visit our website, where you can find all the information you need. Also, I am working as a professional cv writer there cvresumewriters.com.

HostMayo-WK

video processing takes a lot of cpu power. I doubt if you get cheap vps that would allow you this. Its better to buy dedicated server rather than looking for vps which will eventually lead you to problems.

Beatriz

If you are searching for Webhosting for your business ,Then you need to check with the traffic on your website .If its high then its better to buy Dedicated server.

Amara Magdalene

For Video Uploading to the site Dedicated Server will be the best choice. The VPS Hosting will not provide you the high performance or high speed which will help you in uploading a video on the website. From my side, I would Like to recommend you Dedicated Server.

dbContext

I would personally suggest you upload content/assets (e.g. videos, images, etc) to a Storage CDN such as Azure Blob Storage, Amazon S3 etc. You will get geo redundant storage for failover, while leverging their large Infrastructure to ensure fast playback while not impacting the server load / throughput of your primary web hosting. You can also put the CDN behind Cloudflare to reduce the bandwidth bill on the CDN as it'll mostly be HIT cache.

ITivan80

What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?
They have monthly payment options. If you want yearly or long term pricing you will need to speak to them directly

Jack134

video processing takes a lot of cpu power. I doubt if you get cheap vps that would allow you this. Its better to buy dedicated server rather than looking for vps which will eventually lead you to problems.

Yes, Dedicated server hosting is best for uploading videos on website, rather than vps hosting.

amuck-landowner