VPS in Europe cheaply and reliable

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    VPS hosts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are attractive for me and I wonder which one is better to buy and why?

2. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Please specify, what location do you prefer for VPS and what configuration do you need

HappyPuppy and Ladybird008 like this.
  3. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Could you please share your requirements so that we can assist you the hosting plan as per your need.

4. richarddang911

richarddang911 New Member

May 17, 2018
    #vpsboard
    How configuration of VPS do you need? tell me and I will explain more details.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I have seen low-cost as well as feature-rich vps hosting accounts offered by Exmasters.com EU host.
    They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

Ladybird008 likes this.
  6. Ladybird008

Ladybird008 New Member

Jul 19, 2018
    are you a VPS company?

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    it seems to me that rockhoster.com Netherlands vps hosting solutions will also suit your demands.
    Try to contact them, tell your requirements and see what you'll get exactly.

Ladybird008 likes this.
  8. Ladybird008

Ladybird008 New Member

Jul 19, 2018
    Is it very common to use this hosting in Netherlands?

9. Ladybird008

Ladybird008 New Member

Jul 19, 2018
    which Vietnam server?

10. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are decent companies which are able to meet all your needs.
    Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

Ladybird008 likes this.
  11. Ladybird008

Ladybird008 New Member

Jul 19, 2018
    HI Droway, can you add me?

12. euro-space

euro-space New Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Location, budget, hosting specifications... please specify , so it will be much easier to find ;) There are many good posts regarding European VPS plans in the Offers section you may want to check .

Ladybird008 likes this.
  13. rumsfo

rumsfo New Member

Jun 11, 2013
    First thing I would like to discuss is that price is not everything! Doesn't matter if your paying .99c for hosting and your site is completely unreliable because in the end, you'll lose money over these problems. Let's go through the considerations that you need to ponder in order to ensure that you get what you need. You want to choose the web host that is going to provide your needs as they stand now as well as where they lead to in the future.

14. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Suppose Hostplay.com would be good option to deal with.
    They offer vps hosting accounts (linux/windows) in Netherlands, Russia, Sweden and Bulgaria.

Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

15. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    libertyvps.net is so called offshore hosting. So you need to make sure first you need that kind of hosting services. Then decide on the provider.

16. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Libertyvps.net offshore host fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more. I recommend this decent web host to others.