VPS in Europe - cheaply and reliably

Charmaine

Rockhoster.com (XMAS) and ASVhost.com provide VPS accounts in a webmaster-friendly manner and I have to choose the best one, which is that?

vikmanager

In Europe fast and cheap VPS is from Vikhost.com. Here are several advantages: services with NO CONTRACT with monthly billing period, support works 24x7, free install/reinstalls, 99.99% network uptime, 1 Gbps network connection and etc.

Droway

Those hosts - Rockhoster.com (XMAS) and ASVhost.com - are worthy.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

Ingrid

Both mentioned companies - Rockhoster.com and ASVhost.com - are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

Rosalie

Rockhoster.com (XMAS) and ASVhost.com provide VPS accounts in a webmaster-friendly manner and I have to choose the best one, which is that?
I recommend VPB INC . The tech department is online 7*24h. They are all friendly. And server online time more than 99.99%

Mrejkin

IMHO, QHoster.com will work fine for your needs. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! (shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order).
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

Kostoprav

I have been using rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. Can't fault these guys!
The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!