VPS in Europe withDDoS protection is looked for ...

Wark

It seems to me using a VPS from asvhost.com and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net is a sound idea, do you agree with me?

Mrejkin

What are your specific requirements? Disk space, ram, bandwidth? Budget?

Well, I know QHoster.com is a perfect place for getting feature-rich VPS hosting accounts at good rates.
I used coupon "VIPUSERSALE" and got %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Brothman

As I know asvhost.com is the best server provider.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

Kostoprav

Why not to give M3server.com a try?
They are offering 75% off first month on VPS deals + LetsEncrypt Managed SSL Pro for free.
Locations: United States or Europe. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Charmaine

Use deals from a reliable hosting provider - rockhoster.com.
Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.

Droway

I want to say that asvhost.com is worthwhile.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Ingrid

The best VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com (60% off) are worth trying.
Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.

Ed1909

I would recommend you Bluehost and fresh roasted hosting who provides vps with DDOS security at a very cheap price.

HW-J

DDoS protection is typically standard for many web hosts now. Are you expecting to have DDoS attacks or are you wanting the protection just incase?