VPS in Europe

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide VPS deals in Europe on lovely conditions and I have to make a right choice, what is that from your point of view?

2. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Once you experience the quality and professionalism of QHoster.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting!
    Their experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

3. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Libertyvps.net and brixly.uk VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

4. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    If you looking for hosting in Europe, good offers for you can provide vikhost.com. It has different locations in Europe, 1Gbps connection and fas support

5. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Have a look at VPS account from hostsailor and hostround.
    Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with QHoster.com web host!
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I'm happy with this service. They accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    QHoster.com have all the latest and greatest of everything.. Highly recommended!
    Their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. QHoster.com are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.
    As far as the uptime, it is very good.