VPS in UK

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Which VPS is better to sign up with from Hosting.uk or QHoster.com? What would you do being in my place?

HappyPuppy likes this.
  2. Servers4You

Servers4You Member Verified Provider

Mar 26, 2015
    S4Y
    hosting.uk has better features in my opinion for UK Hosting, provides unlimited bandwidth & has cheaper pricing. While SolusVM is alright for small hosts, I wouldn't personally use it, since we upgraded to OnApp Cloud (a couple years back now) - I would never go back to anything else. The only downside to hosting.uk is that they only provide Linux based operating systems. QHoster.com has more locations to choose from & has Windows VPS also available.

HappyPuppy likes this.
  3. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I vote for hosting.uk.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

HappyPuppy likes this.
  4. zomgmike

zomgmike Member Verified Provider

Jul 17, 2013
    What are you using the VPS for, OP? That's a bit of a vague question.

5. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Use VPS deals from time-tested companies: hostsailor.com and viux.com.
    Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

6. JimCarter

JimCarter New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    jimcarter2605
    Can you provide more details as what it is needed for. If you are going to host website then you should go for a provider like AccuWeb Hosting who delivers hosting ready VPS so all the required tools will be pre installed and configured in your VPS. Prices are also low.

7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
    I know that okayservers.com have quite a good reputation and powerful servers in UK.
    Check out their hosting solutions. Hope you'll find the right one for your specific needs.

8. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    You may use both companies - Hosting.uk and QHoster.com - as their reputation is high and stainless.
    Their tech staff is skillful and prompt. Prices are cheap.

9. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    When it comes to dedicated class hosting service web hosts in different EU countries has different understanding about what do they should provide.

As for European servers, can recommend rockhoster.com and their affordable vps hosting deals.
    Their service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.

10. Hostdens

Hostdens New Member

Apr 3, 2018
    as per my suggestions both looks costly, visit hostdens.com website and check our VPS prices with support

11. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I suggest you to check with scopehosts.com for better hosting plans and features