VPS to buy from a right hosting provider

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, May 30, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    VPS deals from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are nice for me and I wonder which plan is better to go?

2. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Could you please your requirements ?

3. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Take your time to compare the hosts you mentioned with Exmasters.com vps deals.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

4. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are solid and trustworthy.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Libertyvps.net is great and very convenient when you deal with web host's customer support.
    The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
    The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    I'm confident enough with libertyvps.net to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business.
    Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.

7. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Check with scopehosts web hosting plans, Quality and reliable hosting services with quick support

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    You will make right decision to use Hostforweb.com vps hosting service.
    USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!

9. HoiPolloi

HoiPolloi New Member

Oct 18, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

10. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Check out Aspnix.com vps deals. Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
    Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.