VPS ... which one is better to sign up with?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Libertyvps.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are attractive and need to know which way is better to go? Plan to host an e-shop with.

2. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Well, Libertyvps.net is pretty reliable from what I've seen.
    If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend this bitcoin host to you.

3. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Could you please share your requirements so that we can assist you the hosting plan for your needs, you can check reviews of both hosting providers and compare the hosting services and features, then select your preferred service.

4. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com VPS deals are solid and trustworthy.
    The number of features there are huge and they are useful in running the website in a quality manner.

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    You will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with Aspnix.com Cloud VPS deals.
    They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.

6. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    It seems to me services from hostingsource and legionbox are worth trying as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in the whole IT industry.
    Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

7. Hostfinch

Hostfinch New Member

Jun 4, 2018
    Compare both the hosting providers in all the terms as services ,cost , customer support , features of there plans many more
    Try to checkout there moneyback policy and reviews too.