VPS with DDoS protection

Ingrid

I want to use a VPS from hosting.uk and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net ... so what do you know about these companies?

Mrejkin

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Think that cloudarion.com will work fine for your needs. Easy to use, friendly interface!

Brothman

Use VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers like hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Kostoprav

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Nice OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions you can get at Hostnamaste.com - everything works fine. Recommended.

Charmaine

Quality and reliable VPS deals can be got from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

Droway

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.