amuck-landowner

VyprNetworks - Dallas, Tx | DDoS Protected Colocation | Awesome Prices | 1U Starting at $25.00/Month

VyprNetworks

VyprNetworks - is a colocation provider operating out of Carrier 1 facility in Dallas Texas through Psychz Networks. We are proud to have all time low pricing and a great tier 4 data center to operate out of. The good thing about VyprNetworks is we do not have a problem beating competitors pricing. Just bring us your invoice and we won't try but we will beat competition in pricing. You can read more about what Carrier 1 has to offer here.

All of our colocation plans include the following.

-Free Neat Racking & Cabling.
-Free Monday Remote Hands
-Free 10Gbps Mitigation
-KVMoIP on Demand
-In House Tech on Duty 24/7
-Fully Managed Colocation by VyprNetworks Staff Available

Our Monthly Plans

Dallas, Texas 1U
-Up to 2A/120V Power Circuit (Upgradable)
-100Mbit Unmetered (Upgradable)
-1Gbps Port Switch
-10Gbps Mitigation (Upgradable)
-KVMoIP Available on Demand

Starting at $25.00/Month Order Now

Dallas, Texas 2U
-Up to 4A/120V Power Circuit (Upgradable)
-1Gbps Port Switch

Starting at $50.00/Month Order Now

Dallas, Texas 4U
-Up to 10A/120V Power Circuit (Upgradable)
-1Gbps Port Switch

Starting at $100.00/Month Order Now

Test Network Available:

Dallas, Texas Looking Glass:
http://lg.texas.psychz.net

Questions & Concerns Please Contact Us:
Sales @ VyprNetworks.com

VyprNetworks

Colocation with you subject to the county's insane arbitrary annual server tax?

Its a pretty sticky situation for most as for us we do it the general way. When servers are shipped to us we do a general evaluation of them to get the base pricing for the server. We use this for tax information we report all hardware in our colocation as our own and we pay the taxes for it. So rest assured our clients will not be receiving any unwanted invoices or suprises.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This is a nice feature you should promote.  

Did I read right that you are covering said taxes and customer will not be dealing with those?

Been many years now of people not knowing about those county taxes in some Texas counties and receiving just crazy bills.  Counties there sell and otherwise give personal / account data to other third parties also.  It's a complete mess.

VyprNetworks

This is a nice feature you should promote.  

Did I read right that you are covering said taxes and customer will not be dealing with those?

Been many years now of people not knowing about those county taxes in some Texas counties and receiving just crazy bills.  Counties there sell and otherwise give personal / account data to other third parties also.  It's a complete mess.

Well for one its a breach in privacy in my opinion for the providers to do that unless stated otherwise in their privacy policy but yes you ready correctly we pay the taxes on all of the hardware in our possession honestly its easier the way we do it. I know a few providers who do not report anything but it will eventually catch up with them.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well for one its a breach in privacy in my opinion for the providers to do that unless stated otherwise in their privacy policy but yes you ready correctly we pay the taxes on all of the hardware in our possession honestly its easier the way we do it. I know a few providers who do not report anything but it will eventually catch up with them.

I fully agree.  

I think your approach is a good one.  Customers will appreciate it and I again have someone in Dallas to point folks towards.  Stopped recommending anything in Texas due to the tax and uncertainty it brings (plus I am a stickler about personal info sharing without disclosures).  

The tax liability should be stated front side with other providers, pre-sales and clearly.  People will say it's only $xxx.  Fact is it is a cost customers didn't sign up for nor did they sign up for non profits and politicos to have them on a mailing list because they bought a product, that company transmitted details to county and then the county either sold, gave or was exploited to get such data by other parties.

amuck-landowner