what is business hosting? Any suggestion?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Benny_D, May 18, 2018.

1. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    What is business hosting ? How its works?

2. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    If you are interested in getting a quality service, check out plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Plans are full-featured and prices are competitive. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is second to none.

3. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend dailyrazor.com business web hosting solutions.
    You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

4. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    thank you for your suggestions

5. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Believe cloudarion.com and their website hosting deals will meet your specific requirements. This host is trustworthy.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I believe mechanicweb.com hosting will serve your demands.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

7. HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen New Member

Jun 7, 2018
    If your business is at small level or startup and you don't want to spend some money on web hosting at this level then there is no harm in taking FREE business hosting but choosing a free host is a million dollar question because when you will be scaling up your business at that time you should have option of upgrading your website as per your level and requirements.

8. JackThomas

JackThomas New Member

Jun 12, 2018
    Business hosting is a bridge between Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting.
    Your website is out of scope for Shared hosting but you are on a tight budget and cannot go for VPS right now, then you can select Business Hosting.
    Deciding a good web hosting is very important.

9. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Do you have any suggestions to get business hosting provider ?

10. JackThomas

JackThomas New Member

Jun 12, 2018
    I have not used Business Hosting so cannot suggest based on experience.
    But a basic Google search gave me these GoDaddy, Arvixe, Doteasy, inmotionhosting, hostinger, Scopehosts.
    Do check.

11. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    So if you make QHoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
    cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.

12. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I strongly believe that hostingsource.com and their ssd web hosting solutions will fulfill your requirements.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.