What is the beste dedicated server for me?

Emilio98

Hello,
This is the problem, i need to choose the options for a dedicated server for a big site, these are the features:
- there will be about 10000 visitors every day
-each visitor will see about 10 pages per day
-each visitor will have 1 Gb of storage(we have to take into account of upload and download)

My question is: what is the correct cpu, ram, bandwidth, storage, raid and what would be the cost for these things?

vps9

Hello,
This is the problem, i need to choose the options for a dedicated server for a big site, these are the features:
- there will be about 10000 visitors every day
-each visitor will see about 10 pages per day
-each visitor will have 1 Gb of storage(we have to take into account of upload and download)

My question is: what is the correct cpu, ram, bandwidth, storage, raid and what would be the cost for these things?
What kind of website is it?
We have different plans for Streaming servers and normal servers.
Contact Sales team via live chat.

dearroy

It really depends.

10,000 visitors per day isn't a large number. if you are serving a static website a VPS would do.

And you have mentioned each visitor will have a 1GB storage, is it permanent or temporary? Because 10,000x 1GB equals to 10TB in storage, even though visitors might not use up the space but you still have to consider that situation.

I would suggest you consult with a web hosting provider for this, and they should be able to adjust the spec of server from time to time, and give you the best solution.