amuck-landowner

Whats happening with 123Systems?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That'd make sense, though I wonder if they'd allow him to work remote.

Francisco
Andrew and Adam were always remote workers is my understanding.   If I am wrong, feel free to correct me @tdale.

If Andrew and Adam are gone, and we look at the funny ticketing out of CVPS affiliated companies, I am 100% certain the ticket staff is an Indian outsource bunch.   It was always clear (past several month), but not entirely certain.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Andrew and Adam were always remote workers is my understanding.   If I am wrong, feel free to correct me @tdale.

If Andrew and Adam are gone, and we look at the funny ticketing out of CVPS affiliated companies, I am 100% certain the ticket staff is an Indian outsource bunch.   It was always clear (past several month), but not entirely certain.
No no, I mean Quadra.

Adam moved to LA, he was in the SJC area so it wasn't that big of a distance. As far as I know, though, Adam didn't have a kid or anything that could hold him to a location, hence why I'm wondering if Andrew could be working for Quadra remotely.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
DERP!

Quadra has been on a hiring spat lately and I say good for all involved if they jumped there. Best to jump from the Titantic before it sinks. 

Both fellows are seasoned and qualified, so opportunities shouldn't be hard to find for them.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
123systems is probably the only company in history to actually improve in quality when it was bought by CC/CVPS.
They were never good but based on the comments on WHT and their last LEB offer customers have been basically abandoned when it comes to support. Downtime and outages have increased significantly...and Fabozzi is winning any disputes by pointing to his "no refund policy".

tl;dr a repeat of what happened when he acquired UGVPS and AzzaVPS (the failure to collect NY State sales tax on 123sys sales is also a repeat of what happened when he acquired other busineses...he apparently thinks that not updating the WHOIS after acquiring the business will fool the taxman).

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
123systems is probably the only company in history to actually improve in quality when it was bought by CC/CVPS.
Likely this is true... I didn't notice 123Sys for a long while as they stagnated / were kind of invisible.. Then when they went into the Fabozzi cult compound I renoticed them and went on auto-repost on LEB.

Can't say customers are saying nice since the ChicagoVPS slab-a-thon Xen-crossover mega merger of real servers into slabs.

amuck-landowner