amuck-landowner

Which server security software you are using?

stromonic

I have shortlisted some server security software for shared hosting server. But confused about which one to select. They are below:
- Imunify 360
- BitNinja
- cPGuard

Let me know your experience with this software. Which one is best according to you?

JonathanKW

Administrator
Administrator
Imunify360 is a tried and tested software across the webhosting industry. You can't go wrong using it given the constant updates and new features they're introducing.

It's seamless integration with mod_security and configserver security & firewall make it unparalleled IMHO.

BitNinja has the tendency to cause server stability issues and they're abuse department leaves something to be desired.

BitNinja has the tendency to send abuse reports that are months old.

I can't recommend them in any good capacity.

Jack134

For linux servers, Imunify Security is the best security solution. Keep your servers safe and functional by trusting all anti-malware tasks to Imunify360.

HifiveHost

I have shortlisted some server security software for shared hosting server. But confused about which one to select. They are below:
- Imunify 360
- BitNinja
- cPGuard

Let me know your experience with this software. Which one is best according to you?
For Linux servers, ImunifyAV+ is the best security plugin which helps a lot to secure our shared hosting from hacking and malware files & Content, and also it makes us easy to clean the accounts.

amuck-landowner