Which VPS account would you recommend me to sign up with?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine New Member

May 22, 2017
    Deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are advised me as the best ones and I wonder which one would you buy if you were me?

2. Derossi

Derossi New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
    QHoster.com uptime is great. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get.

3. Droway

Droway New Member

Aug 1, 2013
    I think you should try plans from time-tested companies, I mean hostsailor and hostround.
    Live chat people are always there to assist. Their support team is very helpful and helped a lot.

4. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore host. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
    They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

5. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Have a look at deals from hostwinds and hostingsource because of their top-notch services.
    I would recommend them to anybody for ease of use and expertise especially for somebody like me, a casual user.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Viux.com one killer feature for me: multisite. This allows me to host multiple sites under the same account, where each site is treated with full independence.
    Essentially, multisite allows me to organise my project the way I want.
    Best hosting company out there plain and simple.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I have been with QHoster.com for over five months and I have no complains so far. I'm a web developer and I purchased the business hosting account where I host a total of five domains. They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc).

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
    Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. QHoster.com service is much appreciated.

9. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I suggest you yo check their reviews, support and service .., I have experienced with scopehosts.com is having good service and features..