Which VPS is betetr to opt for?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are advuised me to try as their VPS accounts are low cost and full-featured, so which plan is better to stick to and why?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    All I can say QHoster.com cPanel web host offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
    Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

3. Archer-arrow

Archer-arrow New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

4. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Must say that I was fully-impressed with QHoster.com service. Their technical support is outstanding.
    This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

5. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    I would say that your search might depend on the specification. In case you are looking for example for offshore based provider, so then I would recommend you have a look and check libertyvps.net.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Can say that Hostingsource.com is excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, price is higher than other companies, but because they are EXCELLENT. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

7. deanhills

deanhills New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    I find the prices a little high though. Comparative speaking. Surely you can get more bang for the buck with other providers who are also good with the list of things you've mentioned.

8. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    In my opinion there is not better host then Hostingsource.com US web host, with the same price I mean.
    I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

9. vps9

vps9 New Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Before deciding on one plan, can you reply some of my questions:
    1) Do you have any Specific Location requirements?
    2) Which Platform or Operating System you Prefer, Linux OR Windows Or Both?
    3) Do you have any other specific VPS Configuration requirements? Kindly mention is yes,
    4) What website will you be hosting on this VPS?
    5) What will be your monthly budget?
    6) Would you like Managed or Unmanaged VPS?
    These factors will help us to assist you better.

10. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I want to say that hostingsource.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Hostsailor.com is worth trying due to their top-notch services with high uptime and low prices.
    Both companies are solid and respectable.