Which VPS is betetr to opt for?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are advuised me to try as their VPS accounts are low cost and full-featured, so which plan is better to stick to and why?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    All I can say QHoster.com cPanel web host offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
    Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

3. Archer-arrow

Archer-arrow New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

4. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Must say that I was fully-impressed with QHoster.com service. Their technical support is outstanding.
    This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

5. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    I would say that your search might depend on the specification. In case you are looking for example for offshore based provider, so then I would recommend you have a look and check libertyvps.net.