Which VPS is the best for my needs?

Server Management

Hi,

You can try one with the latest hardware. I preferd VPS which is fully managed.

Brothman

Legionbox.com and hostround.com VPS accounts can good for you.
Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

Wark

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are worth trying.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services delivers high quality and good value.

Scopehosts

Verified Provider
Virtual Private server with advanced virtualization techniques .GUI based interface panel to access the server. Get virtual servers Netherlands, Russia , Germany with assured reliability and robust network connectivity. Free solusVM panel to control operations on the server.

Jensir

I think that is always a good idea to define your current needs and usages. Last week I got forex server from nextpointhost, because that was my need.
What is yours?

bruno smith

Nowadays there are many VPS service providing companies, based upon your configuration and budget you can choose the plan. Some of the good service providing companies are listed below.
1) ScopeHosts
2) Hostinger
3) LeasedLayer
4) GoDaddy
5) ResellBox
6) HostGator
7) Bluehost
8) VPS9
9) IPage
10) SiteGround...

eslabs

I'd recommended this providers for cloud / virtual server

Upcloud
Linode
Scaleway (they have bare-metal ARM based cloud server)
RamNode
SSDNode
Vultr
DigitalOcean

Adwita

I would recommend to use Hostriples web hosting. They are providing almost all types of hosting solutions

ResellBox.Net

Which type of Virtual Environment are you looking for ?? You can go with OpenVZ virtual server if you are fine with a few modules enabled.
And if you are more specific with technical module requiremnts then KVM can be used

Kostoprav

This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use. I can highly recommend HostingSource.com US hosting to others.

Droway

Good VPS providers are: QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.