Which VPS should I try and why?

Mrejkin

You'd better go with libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore web hosting provider. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

Brothman

Use VPS deals from time-tested companies: HostingSource and QHoster.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Kostoprav

Excellent Web Host! Libertyvps.net have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

ADNET

5 Handy tips before you get started Hosting
http://bit.ly/2JkE9Bx
1. You almost always get what you paid for: If your website is primarily a hobby on the side then that shouldn't matter.
2. Beware of pricing tricks: .... the overwhelming majority of website hosting vendors offer low prices at the beginning of their contracts but then jack up the pricing after the introductory period ends.
3. Just how trustworthy is the provider: Just about anyone can pretend to be a real web host and just be reselling someone else’s products.
4. Know your limits: How comfortable are you with creating your own website? Do you need external help to understand the numerous ramifications (including legal and commercial ones) that publishing one entails.
5. Consider website builders: You don't need website hosting to get online and website builders offer an interesting alternative.
http://bit.ly/2JkE9Bx
For more details please contact me !
Thank you.

Charmaine

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.

Orestock

Libertyvps.net is a well-known offshore web host. They accept bitcoin.
Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!

Derossi

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. So, on the account of the fact, can recommend these hosts:
==>> hostrocket.com , qhoster.com and invpsus.com - they have superb reputation and offer really nice feature-rich vps deals.

JimCarter

Hello,

There are thousands of hosting providers out there so after the tons of search and reading reviews on different forums I finally found one provider accuwebhosting. i purchased the managed VPS from there couple of years ago and they provide a very exellent support can solve almost any issue so i decided to stick with them.So i will recommend you to just check the plans on their site accuwebhoting.com.