Which VPS should I try?

Wark

Which VPS should I try - winnervps.com and asvhost.com? Intend to host an e-commerce project.

Charmaine

These hosts - winnervps.com and asvhost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
To sum it up, they are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.

vikmanager

You need to try vikhost.com. There are a lot of advanteges with low price.
- We offer services with NO CONTRACT
- We offer services which are based on MONTHLY BILLING prepayment
- Our 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- FREE SETUP, you don't need to pay any fees
- FREE reboots and OS reinstalls
- 99.99% network uptime
- 1 Gbps network connection
- No Contract, Cancel Anytime

Mrejkin

Why not to look at Rockhoster.com OpenVZ and KVM VPS deals?
As for their pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.

digitalbs.co.uk

Why do you need a VPS?

Your project should run fine on shared hosting unless you are expecting a lot of traffic/concurrent connections.

Brothman

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster.com and Llibertyvps.net.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Kostoprav

If you are looking for a host, I would recommend Vpsblocks.com.au highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.
I used the code: 80OFF and got 80% off first monthly payment.

Charmaine

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net deals are worthy.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

faizan190

You should try fresh roasted hosting They have good server quality and good data centre as well.They offer 24*7 customer support.

Droway

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are the best.
Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

Ingrid

Accounts from asvhost.com and hosting.uk can be good for you.
The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.