amuck-landowner

WHMCS Vuln again?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Surely you can't be serious. Oh lawd, I needed a good laugh.
The guy was sitting in channel criticizing how I was laying out things in code igniter. He felt me using actual PHP in the views was against the idea of how views work...???

Anyway, he then continued to bug me asking me simple PHP questions. He needed help with a basic switch statement, etc.

I don't know if it was Curtis but the guy made me laugh my ass off.

Francisco

mpkossen

lol, I just saw the last post on there. He found out the OS  and the web server they're using :-O

Guess the owner of zoned.pw needs to update the software of his server. Still runs PHP 5.3.25 while we're at 5.3.27!

jarland

The ocean is digital
I saw their site go down, I guess that guy followed through with his DDOS threat. Their host doesn't seem to mind hosting their content even with such incoming attacks, as they are still hosted at 37.221.160.39 / ixam-hosting.com. Interesting that a host using WHMCS would be so willing to host people who are actively trying to destroy their wellbeing for nothing more than their own entertainment. Perhaps there's a relationship there.

He'll grow up eventually. He will just be replaced by more children though. If I thought for a single moment this was about security, I'd be cheering him on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintereise

The guy was sitting in channel criticizing how I was laying out things in code igniter. He felt me using actual PHP in the views was against the idea of how views work...???

Anyway, he then continued to bug me asking me simple PHP questions. He needed help with a basic switch statement, etc.

Francisco
Post logs, we need more lulz in our boring lives.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

Francisco
For the record, my name is 'Curtis' as well. So please specify which Curtis you are referring to when using first names ;)

Just don't want a mix up.

Plus, if you know me, I'm PHP-retarded. Sajan P will tell you that, I sent him my 'CMS script' I wrote, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
For the record, my name is 'Curtis' as well. So please specify which Curtis you are referring to when using first names ;)

Just don't want a mix up.

Plus, if you know me, I'm PHP-retarded. Sajan P will tell you that, I sent him my 'CMS script' I wrote, haha.
It's ok, PHP always has questions anyways. ;)

amuck-landowner