Windows VPS hosting recommendations please?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Derossi, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Derossi

Derossi New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I've found the host called Aspnix.com and Libertyvps.net - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Windows
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

2. HostZealot

HostZealot New Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Hello, dear Derossi, I would like to propose you our services with 27/7 support, you can use 50OFFVPS promo code to try our services cheaper. We would be glad to cooperate with you.

3. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I would suggest you to check with scopehosts for windows VPS services, you will get quality and quick services

4. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Well, Aspnix.com is good windows host. Consistently first class and fast service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks!
    These guys are stars! Help is prompt, accurate and understandable. Fully recommended.

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Give Libertyvps.net and their Windows VPS service a try.
    Their servers are excellent too, very fast and I've never experienced any down time.
    I guarantee that you will not find a better host! Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Libertyvps.net would work fine for your needs. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
    No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.

So far, a very happy customer.

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Libertyvps.net uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!