Windows VPS provider ?

Discussion in 'Operating a Hosting Business' started by Benny_D, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Windows VPS for forex trading, Any suggestions ?

2. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Check windows VPS service for forex trading on affordable prices with quick support solutions.

3. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    You can check our site. We have qualified support 24x7 and reliable services.

4. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    You need a solid VPS to install and run Forex trading programs, because it exchanges the different currencies and due to the time-sensitive nature of the business, you need a server with the fast internet service in order to successfully and continuously trade.

We can provide Forex Trading With Windows SSD Virtual Servers starting from $15/Month

Please do let me know in PM for more information.

5. Valentindvf

Valentindvf New Member

Oct 9, 2018
  6. JimCarter

JimCarter New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    jimcarter2605
    Hello,

Accuwebhosting offer Forex VPS in Windows environment for Forex trading. Also, they offer SSD Forex VPS in Multi location. You can check the Forex VPS plan from here: https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-forex
    I am using their Forex VPS service since couple of years and never faced any issue.

7. incloudibly

incloudibly New Member Verified Provider

Oct 13, 2014
    May I suggest you these Swiss-based Windows VPS offerings? Our data center has direct access to SwissIX Internet exchange point to ensure lowest latency possible, operates in full accordance with the ITILv3 framework and has ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 certification. Compliance with the FINMA circular 07/8 is audited externally.