amuck-landowner

Windows VPS?

Jack134

I have been using ownwebservers.com for about 2 year now. I have very good success with their Managed VPS. Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Hostforweb

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Sentimiento

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Hubspace

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Have seen QHoster.com offers nice Windows RDP VPS plans at good rates. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Nicochico

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Have seen QHoster.com offers nice Windows RDP VPS plans at good rates. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

amuck-landowner