Wordpress-friendly VPS ... where to have it from?

Ingrid

Where can I have a quality Wordpress-friendly VPS account?
Is it better to have it either rockhoster.com or asvhost.com?

Brothman

ASVhost.com is able to meet all your needs and they are not the only company have a deal with.
Hosting.uk has full-featured plans with high uptime and quality support.
Both companies are the best.

Adriano

I agree with Brothman ASVhost.com and Hosting.uk are really good ones. Also, if you are interested to look for more, I've found an unexpectedly great partner situated in Lithuania. They are Time4VPS.com. One of the best client supports I've encountered. Also, check out InMotion hosting, I've read many good reviews about them, especially related to Wordpress-friendly hosting.

eslabs

@Ingrid
What friendly you are expecting? Could you tell me more?

It depends on your requirements, if friendly means for ready to fly environment for your WordPress site, basically any VPSes with control panel such as WHM/cPanel (paid) is what you're looking for.
But, if your friendly is referring for performance, there are many VPS providers worth to try.

Charmaine

QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are worthy.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

Our Cloud Server VPS have a one click Wordpress installation. Once you launch the server you will instantly receive your Wordpress admin credentials and url with no database or files setup. Everything is setup automatically for you. Just select Choose OS: Application > Wordpress on Ubuntu and activate your server. Get a Cloud VPS with 25GB SSD / 1 CPU / 1 GB Memory / 1 TB Bandwidth for only $10/mo.

Droway

These hosts - rockhoster.com and asvhost.com - are the best.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.