amuck-landowner

Website Proofreading - $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Reading != Typing. I think it's a safe bet than 99.9999% of people read better than they write/type. Nobody has ever needed a spell check while reading. ;)

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Fuck you too asshole.
Heh, that was too easy, you never even put up a fight.

shovehost.com  << Just ensuring Google index this post for your customers to find.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
In fairness, I think his attitude shown in here does a LOT more damage than anything Google will index.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
In fairness, I think his attitude shown in here does a LOT more damage than anything Google will index.
True.  And while I don't see any major issues with poking a little fun at a member of the community when they embarrass themselves (what group of friends won't do this?) - trying to troll the kid just to specifically attack his company is one hell of a dick move.

Besides, who wants this place to turn into a shithole where you can't even say two words without worrying about some kid dragging your business into the mess?  Last I checked, community title was still "Friendly VPS forum", not "kiddy fight club".

shovenose

Verified Provider
True.  And while I don't see any major issues with poking a little fun at a member of the community when they embarrass themselves (what group of friends won't do this?) - trying to troll the kid just to specifically attack his company is one hell of a dick move.

Besides, who wants this place to turn into a shithole where you can't even say two words without worrying about some kid dragging your business into the mess?  Last I checked, community title was still "Friendly VPS forum", not "kiddy fight club".
Somebody on this forum has a brain. What a concept...

Thank you!

Friendly VPS Forum my ass - I'm outta here.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
It seems that this is where it all went South but everyone else is to blame. Nice.
Nobody else's actions will ever absolve you of taking responsibility for your own.  Yes, I fully agree that the kid has a good deal of maturing to do;  and don't get me wrong, I wasn't defending him.  I was defending the community, which I greatly enjoy taking part in, and really don't want to see go down the same path other 'provider participation' forums have.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
So I'm gone for a little bit and it turns into this.

@shovenose: Know that you've done this on yourself.  Friendly does not equate to everyone automatically having to agree to everything you say.  

Rest of the Community: Come on guys, just because one individual has decided to take it in one direction doesn't mean you have to follow.  Remember that if you have nothing positive to say then just don't say it.  If someone's making a total idiot out of themselves maybe send them a PM or just don't comment.  It'll probably go to the bottom without even having a single response.  

Also, I hate to remind people but please no cursing.  If this is supposed to be a professional and friendly community then cursing is definitely not allowed.  Use your best judgement.  

I'm closing this thread.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner