amuck-landowner

Hire me for Hosting web design and branding!

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Hello VPS and Hosting providers,  

I create completely custom website designs for hosting companies and general businesses. As you probably know, having a custom site can make your brand stand out from the crowd. You may be losing clients simply because you use a well-known Template that hasn't been modified, or have a low quality website. 

The websites I make are based completely on your input. You can even show me examples of websites that you like -- yours can be modeled after them. If you decide the cost would be too much, I'm available for hourly work and can make changes to your current website template. 

As I am trying to Build up my Portfolio and don't have any other web design projects going on, I can offer a very large discount. Also, if paying hourly worries you, we can discuss an upfront cost before beginning work. Let's get started whenever you're ready.

I provide many other services as well such as Business logos, mascot designs, brochures, flyers, banners, headers / sliders, custom graphics, and MORE! I know a lot about the Hosting industry, so you can be sure the marketing material would be very effective. 

A bit of my work:

Thanks for considering my services.

-Eric

Contact Me:

Email:

-----

Oops, should this post go in the Misc. Offers section? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler.S

Verified Provider
I am also in the market for a site redesign. How are you with WHMCS integration?

amuck-landowner