amuck-landowner

[Beta Test] - Please test our new product

serverian

Verified Provider
We are looking to launch a new VPS product soon.

We have been doing tests for the past week and it's ready for beta test at the moment.

We are looking for volunteers to sign up with our billing system and beta test our new VPS product.

In return, if you'd like to keep the VPS, the first month will be free PLUS your second month's invoice will be 50% discounted.

The product has these specs:

OpenVZ Virtualization
4 vCPU
6GB Memory
30GB HDD (RAID10 with 10K Drives)
2TB Monthly Traffic Limit
4Gbps Uplink (4 x 1Gbps Load Balanced)
1 IPv4 Address
No IPv6 at the moment
Located in Dallas, TX in Incero's facility

Node Specs:

Dual E5 2620 CPU
384GB Memory
8 x 10K Drives RAID10

To sign up for beta test, please PM me and I'll get you the sign up link.

You don't need to run ServerBear since it's already done. Please test the network, the performance by real world applications.

Please do not share the brand's name or website here, yet. Since it's not operational, yet.

Thank you for your interest.

Oktay

Last edited by a moderator:

Novacha

Content Contributer
What will you be pricing this at and can anything be run on it, or just backup and data related software?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
You don't need to run ServerBear since it's already done. Please test the network, the performance by real world applications.
Why not? Any link to the ServerBear test results?

If I'm betaing a service, that's typically one of the first things I do. If a beta service I don't expect doing these sort of benchmarks would be a problem.

Anyhow, sounds like a crazy deal!

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
@manndude - The serverbear is on the homepage for the project. www.vps****.com

Last edited by a moderator:

acpadhi

How to signup for the Beta Testing ?

Please reply soon, I am about to finalize taking a VPS of this sort elsewhere, but I am willing to wait to test your product.

Also, how long are you expecting the beta phase will be finished ?

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
How to signup for the Beta Testing ?

Please reply soon, I am about to finalize taking a VPS of this sort elsewhere, but I am willing to wait to test your product.

Also, how long are you expecting the beta phase will be finished ?
It's already finished. Oktay is already advertising the product via: www.VPSDime.com :)

amuck-landowner