amuck-landowner

[For Hire] Billing / Sales / L1-L2 Support - VPS, Shared, Minecraft, & Dedicated

Eric1212

Verified Provider

I'm currently looking for part-time employment in the web hosting industry -- to expand my skills, gain experience, and earn some extra income. 

I would be more than capable to handle all L1 (and some L2) incoming tickets, and treat the customer with utmost care. I would also be able to take on customer service/sales/billing tickets, and even Live Chat. I am extremely comfortable working individually, or as part of a team. 
  • 3+ Years Experience in Customer Service / Hosting
  • Familiar with cPanel/Plesk/WHMCS/OpenVZ/SolusVM, etc
  • Native English / Limited Proficiency in French
  • Minecraft Support Experience
  • Available 7 Days per week
  • Available for Tickets, Email, Forums, IRC/IM, Live Chat
  • Located in Ontario Canada - (Remote only)
Unfortunately, I cannot work in return for only free services. 
If interested, please send a PM and I'd be happy to chat. smile.gif 

We can e-mail or chat via Skype. (Skype ID: eunger9)

Thanks!
-Eric

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Yes: it would generally be evenings and weekends but for something like tickets, I'm available almost all hours of the day and night to monitor them.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
I've found work! Currently not looking for anything further at the time.

Thanks to all who contacted.  :)

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
offtopic:

ROFLCOPTER.jpg was successfully loaded.

Aside from his grammar being somewhat bad, what's so amusing about the question? Perfectly reasonable one to ask, especially given the differences in standard costs of living etc. involved in potentially international hiring.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Hi guys,

The original position didn't end up working out so I still have some time to take on part-time work.

Please send a PM if you would like to chat.

Thanks!

-Eric

TheLinuxBug

I am curious, were you previously hired by Shardhost and then lost you job when that whole fiasco happened?  It just seems that way at least from the timing of this. Would be interesting to know if that was the case.

Cheers!

Eric1212

Verified Provider
I am curious, were you previously hired by Shardhost and then lost you job when that whole fiasco happened?  It just seems that way at least from the timing of this. Would be interesting to know if that was the case.

Cheers!
Thanks for asking. I was never employed with ShardHost, although Sarah posted on here. The email she sent back said:

"I am afraid that we are only looking to recruit candidates who can work from our offices in Coggeshall." 

:(

Edit:  Kind of glad I didn't end up there considering the event now :p 

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLinuxBug

Ahh, yeah, well sorry to hear that the situation you did try didn't work.  Thanks for the info though, wasn't sure after I saw the timing of your post to their situation.  At least they didn't lead you on and then go belly up the next day.  I hope you can get your job situation resolved soon.

Cheers!

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Ahh, yeah, well sorry to hear that the situation you did try didn't work.  Thanks for the info though, wasn't sure after I saw the timing of your post to their situation.  At least they didn't lead you on and then go belly up the next day.  I hope you can get your job situation resolved soon.

Cheers!

Thank you Sir! I appreciate the kind words :) 

amuck-landowner