• CSS
  • PHP
  • WEBSITE OPTIMIZATIONS
  • WEB DESIGN
  • JQUERY
  • ASP.NET
  • SSH
  • AND MORE

I'll begin by bragging and just say that i learned how to operate the telephone and computer by the age of 6.  :p

WHAT AM I INTERESTED IN? 

Well ... i'm online like 24/7 so i wouldn't mind helping someone answer support tickets or operate live chat support in my free time i'm pretty much available anytime of the day so just PM me if you want to hire me. For telephone support i'll work for about $25 an hour "negotiable". For Tickets & Live Chat i'll work for whatever that seem's reasonable to me.

So PM me your offers!

WHAT IS H-R?

H-R is a hosting company that i'm currently developing too begin serving it's service's to the world. It will be in business in the near future

WHAT IT IS MY CURRENT CAREER?

I work at a recording studio currently i produce instrumentals an specialize in mixing & mastering, As well as audio engineering at the same time studying the art of entertainment management and look forward too recording an album one day. In my free time i mostly design album covers on fiverr as well as banners and business cards. I'm single with no kids as of right now so the computer is what i'm married to till i find love one day. That may also explain my slight grumpiness here on VPS-Board however, I'll promise to be super friendly too your clientele if you hire me.

Thanks!, "PM me to hire"  :D

"my knowledge of hosting an the skills that i'm familiar with on a scale of 1 - 10 would be about 5 i'm honest enough to say that i'm not a geek/nerd"  :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal

Yo, PM me your resume :)

As it states in the post. Just PM me to hire ... basically what you need to do is just contact me an hire me that's what i'm looking forward to. I'm just mainly looking to get hired on the spot.

I also want a deposit/down-payment before i get started i don't wanna work for anyone 30 days straight then they don't pay me i want a little cash upfront too begin with. 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
As it states in the post. Just PM me to hire ... basically what you need to do is just contact me an hire me that's what i'm looking forward to. I'm just mainly looking to get hired on the spot.

I also want a deposit/down-payment before i get started i don't wanna work for anyone 30 days straight then they don't pay me i want a little cash upfront too begin with. 
This does not look like a web host owner that is "over 1 year in business".

Royal

This does not look like a web host owner that is "over 1 year in business".

Sorry net i wouldn't be interested in working for you.

Because it's been stated in the forum repeatedly about 5 times about my quotation "over 1 year in business" 

And it looks like you've failed to read the post's or you just did not understand the English. "which is not a good thing"

Royal

I want an internet without minors.
If you can show me proof of your LLC i'll send you an copy of my driver's license if you need it. 

I will also sign any employer contracts you may have. After my lawyer reviews it.

Are you aiming to be the new Curtis-G, because this post reminds pretty much all of us about him.

And trust me, that is not a good thing.
I'll take a deposit as low as 20 little dollars. That's enough too make me feel the job is legit "since its online based"

Then afterwards of course i expect my actual paycheck to be about 50 dollars and up. 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Sorry net i wouldn't be interested in working for you.

Because it's been stated in the forum repeatedly about 5 times about my quotation "over 1 year in business" 

And it looks like you've failed to read the post's or you just did not understand the English. "which is not a good thing"
Seriously a provider over 1 year won't
Royal said:
Just PM me to hire
 or
Royal said:
This is not a freelance job, you are seeking support job so you'll at least need a resume to show off your abilities.

Royal

Seriously a provider over 1 year won't

or

This is not a freelance job, you are seeking support job so you'll at least need a resume to show off your abilities.

NET please don't make me display my devil side you are honestly sounding truly retarded at this point. 

Please DO NOT WHAT-SO-EVER defame my good character or put words in my mouth that i did not say slander is illegal and against the law. 

i can testify that i never said these words in VPS-BOARD ever in my life 

I have been an provider for "over 1 year in business".

so again i'll state i can not work for someone as UN-intelligent as you are. 

the biggest area you are stupid in is reading post's period. Why are you even on a forum? You state you need a resume to see my abilities HELLO??! do you not see the first post of this topic? It clearly say's everything you need to know about the skill's i'm familiar with. Please don't respond anymore to this topic you're only making yourself look like a pure fool. 

lbft

Have you considered asking Jon from GVH for a job? I think your skill level would be a good fit with his organisation.

Royal

I think we all just got a demonstration of your people skills.   :)

Honestly right now i'm not working i'm actually posting in a forum. And trust me I've saw peoples at Wendy's talking all nice at the register then when they get off from work they be on the cell-phone cursing and fussing outside in the parking lot. So i have every right to act anyway i want as long as i'm not under a working environment. So let me correct you,what you saw was not my peoples skills what you saw was how i act when i'm being myself in the comforts of my own home. What someone who hire's me will see is a friendly professional worker towards its clients even if the client calls me a bitch on the phone "in my mind i'm working" so i'll keep things on a friendly professional level. 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Summary:

-Arrogant

-Defensive

-Unprofessional

-"slight grumpiness" --Royal

-Act like a freelancer while looking to get a "real" job

bauhaus

I want an internet without minors.
You should blame Negroponte for this.

Honestly right now i'm not working i'm actually posting in a forum. And trust me I've saw peoples at Wendy's talking all nice at the register then when they get off from work they be on the cell-phone cursing and fussing outside in the parking lot. So i have every right to act anyway i want as long as i'm not under a working environment. So let me correct you,what you saw was not my peoples skills what you saw was how i act when i'm being myself in the comforts of my own home. What someone who hire's me will see is a friendly professional worker towards its clients even if the client calls me a bitch on the phone "in my mind i'm working" so i'll keep things on a friendly professional level. 
Yeah, sure.

Royal

Summary:

-Arrogant

-Defensive

-Unprofessional

-"slight grumpiness" --Royal

-Act like a freelancer while looking to get a "real" job
You seem to want a defamation lawsuit. Are you the owner of https://www.petabyet.com/ ? I'll be researching the website for more information of it's owner and his/her location so that i can forward it to my lawyer. If your illegal behavior continue's because three things i'm not is unprofessional and act's like a freelancer ... arrogant DF?  that's complete slander and I WILL SUE!

I actually have a real job i work at an recording studio getting paid $55 an hour "Not a freelancer". 

Since i'm at the studio most of the time working my "full time job" i'll maybe be answering tickets and live support via my iPhone or laptop ... Right now i could squeeze telephone support in but it cant be during the time's that i'm at the studio because loud music will be playing in the back-ground. 

However Whoever or if anyone hire's me from VPS-Board for you guy;s reference you have the full permission to speak with my manager and ask about my behavior on the job he will gladly say that i'm an excellent employee at the studio. So like i said just PM to hire and we can get started on everything you need too know and more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner