amuck-landowner

Secure Dragon LLC. - Now in Atlanta! (and still in FL, CO, IL, and CA) Happy Birthday vpsBoard, enjo

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Secure Dragon LLC. was registered in October of 2010 and has been selling quality VPSs since the beginning. We've grown over the years and currently offer services in Florida, Colorado, Georgia, California, Illinois, and Oregon. In 2012 we received our own IPs from ARIN so we manage all of our own IP space without worrying about price changes as the pool shrinks. We do not rent or lease our hardware, all of our servers are 100% owned by us. You can read more about us here.

We currently offer Budget OpenVZ and KVM plans in our Tampa and Denver locations with DDOS Protected OpenVZ plans in our Portland location. Our plans range from Ultra Low End Boxes (ULEBs) with 64MB of RAM to larger boxes with 4GB of RAM.

We recently released our new, in-house control panel for all OpenVZ plans called Wyvern that Joe coded himself from scratch to fit all of our needs.

We are also happy to announce our new location! Our new Atlanta node is online and live and this promo is valid for any Atlanta VPSs!*

*Please note that our IPv6 announcement is not setup yet in Atlanta but COLO@ said they were working on it last week so it should be online any day now.

In addition to Atlanta, we shipped a node to our new Weehawken, NJ location last month and that server should be online in the next few days and we shipped a node to Phoenix, AZ last week so that should be online by the end of the month. We are waiting for shipping information for our new Ohio location which should also be online by the end of the month with a level of DDOS protection that rivals our Portland location.

Use promotion code vpsboard1year for 45% off any annual Backup VPS or Non-DDOS Protected OpenVZ service! (Yup, that's recurring! But it's limited to 20 uses and only good for 48 hours.)

Included in all OpenVZ Plans:

• 99.9% Uptime SLA
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Excluding Bitpay)
  • Daily Off-site Backups with 7 day retention
  • Ability to perform your own backups and download them via Wyvern
  • Full root access to your VPS
  • A dedicated /64 of IPv6 per location, add your own IPs via Wyvern
  • Instant Activation (Bitpay can take up to 1 hour to verify payment)
Looking for an IRC bouncer, DNS server, monitoring node, or a VPN server? Then this is what you want:

O64 OpenVZ
64MB of RAM

64MB of vSwap
3GB of HW RAID10 Disk Space
250GB of Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Native /64 IPv6 Subnet

Normally $9.99/Year

O128 OpenVZ

128MB of RAM
128MB of vSwap
10GB of HW RAID10 Disk Space
500GB of Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Native /64 IPv6 Subnet

Normally $2.49/Month OR $14.99/Year

O256 OpenVZ

256MB of RAM
256MB of vSwap
15GB of HW RAID10 Disk Space
500GB of Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Native /64 IPv6 Subnet

Normally $2.99/Month OR $24.99/Year

O512 OpenVZ

512MB of RAM
512MB of vSwap
20GB of HW RAID10 Disk Space
500GB of Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Native /64 IPv6 Subnet

Normally $4.99/Month OR $39.99/Year

Need something beefier? Then pick up one of these:

O1024 OpenVZ

1GB of RAM
1GB of vSwap
25GB of HW RAID10 Disk Space
750GB of Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

Native /64 IPv6 Subnet

Normally $6.99/Month OR $69.99/Year

Or double the RAM for $3 more!
O2048 OpenVZ
2GB of RAM
2GB of vSwap
30GB of HW RAID10 Disk Space
1000GB of Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Native /64 IPv6 Subnet
Normally $9.99/Month OR $99.99/Year

All OpenVZ plans in our Tampa, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta locations come with a 100Mbps port.
All OpenVZ plans in our Denver location come with a 1Gbps port.

Check out all of our Budget OpenVZ Plans here!

Need DDOS protection? Get up to 10Gbps of protection for less than $10 per month! We have plans ranging from 256MB to 2GB of RAM. (PORTLAND ONLY)

Need to some place to backup your data? Grab one of our many Backup VPS here! Our plans start at $2.99/month and range from 25GB to 500GB of RAID5 disk space. (DENVER ONLY)

And for the basics...
Test IPs/Files

Tampa Data Center: E Solutions
Denver Data Center: Handy Networks
Portland Data Center: CNServers

Los Angeles Data Center: COLO@ (Quadranet)

Chicago Data Center: COLO@ (Steadfast)

Atlanta Data Center: COLO@ (34 Peachtree)
Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days

Payment Methods: Paypal, Credit Card(Stripe), and Bitcoin(Bitpay).
IPv6: Yes, you get a /64 in all locations except Portland.
IRC: Yes, we allow IRC clients and bouncers (no servers)
TOR: Nope.
Torrents: Nope.
Spam: Nope.
Other: https://securedragon.net/tos.php
TUN/TAP (OpenVPN): Yup, you can enable this in Wyvern.
PPTP: Yup, you can enable this in Wyvern.

FUSE: Yup, you can enable this in Wyvern.
rDNS: Yup, set both IPv4 and IPv6 in Wyvern.
Node stats: http://drgn.biz
Uptime stats: http://status.securedragon.net
Average Ticket Response: Displayed on the top of our website.
Anything else: https://securedragon.net
Anything else: https://my.securedragon.net/knowledgebase.php
Anything else: Ask away.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Thanks Mr. Fran, I was able to release it much faster thanks to your guidance in a few key areas.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
When the Weehawken node comes online, will you/could you reactivate this coupon for a few more uses if it's expired? I assume the four new locations will all have IPv6 eventually, right?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
When the Weehawken node comes online, will you/could you reactivate this coupon for a few more uses if it's expired? I assume the four new locations will all have IPv6 eventually, right?
Unfortunately this promotion is a limited time only.

IPv6 is a requirement for all new locations, normally we wait for all IPs to come online but we've been waiting for quite a while for our IPv6 block to be announced by the data center and we've already paid the invoices so the longer we wait the more money we waste.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Unfortunately this promotion is a limited time only.
Understand. Was just hoping to get a good deal on some (almost) NYC VPS space. Ah well, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for future promotions. Best of luck with all your new locations (and your current ones as well!)

KuJoe

Verified Provider
The new looking glass is really nice, too:

https://my.securedragon.net/announcements.php?id=397

Sometimes the routing on the return trip is different from what you see checking test IP's, so its nice to be able to check it without having to buy a vps first to be able to see the routing.
Thanks Dave, I plan on switching the individual Looking Glass sites for a central site using the LowEndPing script recently posted on here to have it all in a central location.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Hey KuJoe - your email announcement yesterday said "Portland - Once our Ohio node has shipped we will begin working on getting our new Portland location setup."

So that means you're going to offer non-DDOS-protected OvZ in Portland?  If so, looking forward to it.  

Which DC are you in for Portland?  (if it's not confidential)

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Hey KuJoe - your email announcement yesterday said "Portland - Once our Ohio node has shipped we will begin working on getting our new Portland location setup."

So that means you're going to offer non-DDOS-protected OvZ in Portland?  If so, looking forward to it.  

Which DC are you in for Portland?  (if it's not confidential)
Yes, we plan on offering non-DDOS protected OpenVZ plans in Portland, unfortunately nothing is set in stone right now so I don't want to release the name of the data center and have to change it later (same reason we haven't publicly release the name of our Ohio data center yet). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Updated our status page to include the LowEndPing script I mentioned above. Now you can do a ping and traceroute from all of our locations with one click to make testing easier. :)

http://drgn.biz/

dave

When I try the tests on drgn.biz, I just get the animated blue bars and nothing ever returns.  Tried with both Firefox & IE.  Is it just me?

amuck-landowner