amuck-landowner

vpsBoard Article Bounty Program

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Do you want to earn some money while helping grow the vpsBoard community? If so, read on. We'll soon be launching an 'article bounty program', where we publish a list of articles, tutorials or other content we'd like to see uniquely written and published to vpsBoard. Those interested will be able to claim a topic and write about it. Your effort won't go without reward, as we'll certainly be compensating those for their time for the articles we use! This will be a great way for you to help grow vpsBoard into an even better community and earn some money while doing it!

If you're interested, please respond below and let me know. We'll be getting the ball rolling on this in the coming weeks.

Questions? Comments? As always, let me know. :)

AuroraZero

I would be interested as well. I have not had anything major published, but I am able to write about just anything with some research if needed. Can work with a topic or come up with my own if the need is there as well.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
MannDude will probably also need models for the vpsBoard Swimsuit Issue.
Those aren't females, those are teen boys before we fatten them up on a diet of chips, pizza and soda...  They just act b!tchy.

We'll soon be launching an 'article bounty program', where we publish a list of articles, tutorials or other content we'd like to see uniquely written and published to vpsBoard. Those interested will be able to claim a topic and write about it.
Taking submission fo the bounty list too?  Figure I probably have a half mile of interesting things that I haven't the time or patience to perfect that others *may* be interested in too.

toadyus

Article Submitter
I'm interested also, please let me know what is needed. I write technical documents as part of my job "duties".

AuroraZero

MannDude will probably also need models for the vpsBoard Swimsuit Issue.
You definitely do not want me for this in any capacity. Now Five years ago when I was still healthy yeah maybe but not now......

That's the second time in < 24 hours I got exposed to mass gayness on vpsBoard.... Hopefully my Obamacare covers mental health claims..
Do not fret I am sure it does as it covers almost everything but what you actually will need, or is useful. Wait did I just say that? :huh:

willie

We'll soon be launching an 'article bounty program', where we publish a list of articles, tutorials or other content we'd like to see uniquely written and published to vpsBoard.
What do you mean by "uniquely written and published"?  Just that the item hasn't been published elsewhere before (i.e. you want first publication rights but it's ok to republish the material elsewhere afterwards, maybe after a short waiting period)?  Or do you want long term exclusive rights?  The latter is much more expensive ;-).

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Sorry for the delay fellas. I'll be getting this organized and setup soon. Perhaps more details tomorrow. :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Just a reminder, this has not been forgotten about! I'll have an announcement regarding this sometime between tonight and this weekend and will be talking to a couple of you to get the ball rolling on this to see how it goes. :)

amuck-landowner